Crawling is a lot of work. Lukas crawls all over, and we seriously need to purchase a baby gate. That is just all there is to it. He also gets so mad when he crawls all the way over to what he was trying to get to...only to have one of us grab him and place him back in the safe area. He doesn't get mad at first. It's usually the 2nd or 3rd time that he will get mad and cry with frustration. I tell him, "no baby you can't be in the kitchen (or where ever he is trying to get into)." He will just get over it and try to crawl back over there all over again. He only does this for 2 or 3 times, and then he gives up and goes another direction. It's not just frustrating for him, but chasing him all over at times can get frustrating. I do know this will only get worse when he starts walking. Dear Lord...I can't wait to buy a baby gate!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I have come so far!
Crawling is a lot of work. Lukas crawls all over, and we seriously need to purchase a baby gate. That is just all there is to it. He also gets so mad when he crawls all the way over to what he was trying to get to...only to have one of us grab him and place him back in the safe area. He doesn't get mad at first. It's usually the 2nd or 3rd time that he will get mad and cry with frustration. I tell him, "no baby you can't be in the kitchen (or where ever he is trying to get into)." He will just get over it and try to crawl back over there all over again. He only does this for 2 or 3 times, and then he gives up and goes another direction. It's not just frustrating for him, but chasing him all over at times can get frustrating. I do know this will only get worse when he starts walking. Dear Lord...I can't wait to buy a baby gate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment