Friday, February 13, 2009
Fun day
Yesterday daycare was closed so I took the day off and stayed at home with Lukas. It was so incredible! We played and tried a new snack. Most of the morning we played on the floor with his toys. I read him a book and then he took a nap. Lunch time rolled around and after that we went grocery shopping and visited Great Grandma. We had so much fun together! He was crawling around rearranging Great Grandma's stuff and trying to eat anything he could get his hands on. While we were there he got to try Great Grandma's favorite snack. The peanut butter cookie. I didn't give him much since this was his first time eating it. He did love it though! He made "mmmmmhmmm" noises while gumming it. Then we went back home he took another nap and was up for the rest of the evening. He also got to take a bath like a big boy last night in the big people tub! He did great! It was such an awesome day...I miss him today though. My husband got to be home with him today. I know they are having fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment