Monday, February 2, 2009
1st Super Bowl
Lukas had his first super bowl! We went over to my husband's cousin's Nicole's house and hung out with her and her husband and then Chris's brother too. We had such a great time! Lots of food and the football game was good too. Lukas was crawling all over her house and she had some pretty nice things in his reach. He especially loved their TV. Their TV has a glowing blue circle on the bottom part of it. This glowing circle is the power button. He would stand up and reach for that all the time. It made me glad that our power button on our TV is on the top! He also really loved their animals. He pet the kitties and tried playing and giving kisses to the puppy. Lukas is an animal lover already, which I just love! My husband and I are into animals and I am happy he is picking up on that. Well, most of the house was cheering on Arizona because it was their first super bowl. Every time they would do something good Nic would get excited and cheer for Arizona. Well this caught Lukas off guard and he would get scared sometimes. She would then start cheering and turn to Lukas "it's OK!" I thought that was cute. His first super bowl and he was so good. Pittsburgh won 27 to 23.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment