Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Butt Shuffle

My baby has now begun to get away when I change his diaper. He used to sit there so nicely while I would sit and change his diaper. However, not anymore. He rolls over and crawls as fast as he can away. He also does this thing that I find to be funny yet a little annoying. When I get done wiping him down and a new diaper under him he puts his feet on the ground and shifts his butt back and forth. Hence the "Butt Shuffle." He tries to get out of the clean diaper and move away to get away from me! I think it's cute because it's actually pretty funny when he does it. I also think it's annoying because it's getting harder and harder to change him. He does not like to sit still...at all! A guy from work told me that if he is already giving me a run then just wait. I guess we will have to see. The Butt Shuffle is pretty funny though!

No comments: