Thursday, June 16, 2011
Lukas and Daddy go fishing!
Daddy took Lukas fishing last Saturday and I must say from the sound of it they had a good time. I think my husband wanted to get more fishing time in, but that is next to impossible when you are trying to fish with a 3 year old. Next time maybe I can be with hunny to keep him occupied while you finish fishing!
My husband said he was shocked when Lukas was reeling his line in and he had a fish on the line. Lukas got really excited, but as it got closer Lukas didn't want the fish anymore. I think the fish scared him. He started telling Daddy that he didn't want it. Well he got it all reeled in and my husband tried to get a picture of the fish and Lukas, but Lukas didn't want to hold the pole. So above is a picture of Lukas's very first fish! Lukas called me and said "Mommy I catch a fishy!" He sounded so excited and happy! I guess after that fish Lukas didn't want to fish anymore. He wanted to monkey around and play.
Then on the way home Lukas had a snack of fishes and took a small snooze. Fishing must have been alot of work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment