Lukas's baby sister will be here the first week in July. (I am scheduled for a c-section on the 7th...and praying they don't bump me to the following week.)
Well since she is coming soon we have been getting everything ready for her arrival. Every time I take something that was Lukas's out of the attic he says "that's Lukas's?" and I say "nope this is for babies...it's for Megan." He hasn't thrown a fit yet with anything, but he seems to think everything is for him. Which is probably normal, because everything child related usually is his...not for long though. I just make sure he knows that he is a big boy and doesn't need a pack n play, crib, baby toys, or the infant car seat. I know he hasn't fully grasped that a baby will be coming and living in our house with us, but he will in time. We will have to make sure he still gets his special time with us and feels important still. I think that is one of the biggest challenges ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment