Friday, June 10, 2011

Hi Grandma!

My Mom got Lukas a cute Thomas the Train book for his birthday.  It's one of those books she recorded her voice reading it.  This book is pretty cool and Lukas loves it!  However, sometimes it doesn't work.  Which makes Lukas knock on the book and talk to it.  He says "Grandma?"  "Grandma time to read Thomas?"  When the book doesn't start reading he will tell me Grandma needs batteries.  Which is very cute.  We will leave the book for awhile and when he comes back to it later it all of a sudden works.  The book has a mind of it's own. 
Well Wednesday night I was putting him to bed and he picked that book.  We hadn't read it in a week or so and when he opened it to read it the book worked.  He looked at me and said "Mama, Grandma!"  Then he giggled leaned forward and kissed the book.  He said "I love you Grandma"  so sweetly to the book I thought I was going to cry.  He touches my heart in such sweet ways all the time.  When I kiss him good night he always needs to kiss each of my cheeks and my forehead before I leave the room for him to go nite nite.  I didn't tell my Mom about this yet...I am going to let her read this post.  Surprise Grandma you need batteries from time to time, Lukas will give you kisses through the book, and send you love!♥  

No comments: