Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wonderful Springtime!

It's been so beautiful here this last week! Spring is definitely in the air! Lukas is loving outside and that is the only place he wants to be. He will ask for his 'catch' (coat), and then his 'shows' (shoes). Then he sticks out his little hand and and says "hand" and starts to pull you toward the door. Once we get outside he plays with his little push toy he calls a 'car' and we color with chalk. It's been way too windy for bubbles, but I am sure we will get in plenty of bubbles soon enough! My husband and I have been planning on doing some landscaping and stuff to the yard to accommodate Lukas's love for outside. For his birthday we are going in on a swing set with the rest of our families for his birthday in May, then we are putting in a sliding door to the backyard, and extending the patio to have a nice family spot to eat dinners and stuff. We are excited and I can't wait until it's all completed! Lukas is going to be so happy!!!

No comments: