Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Morning Smiles

This morning was a very good morning! I woke Lukas up by tickling him on his neck and then running my fingers up and down his back. He said "no" to me at first, but then he started giggling and saying "mama." He grabbed his "bees" (blankets) and reached out to me. I started getting him ready for the morning and talking about various things that would be happening today. I am glad he doesn't know the word 'doctor' yet. He just smiled and was trying to copy various words I would say. After I got him ready for the day I scooped him up and he just cuddled into me and gave me a big hug! His good morning smile and hug set me up to have a great day! I will feed off this happiness all day! Who needs alcohol when you got your baby boy to sit and give you hugs and smiles! Grandpa Brett always called him "the best medicine!"

No comments: