Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bowling!

Saturday we celebrated my baby brother's birthday. He is my baby brother, but he is no where near being a baby. He is turning 16 this Sunday! So to celebrate we went bowling with our family, out for pizza, and then back to my Mom's house for cake. Lukas absolutely had a blast! He had been out to the bowling alley before, but only when he was a few days or a few weeks old. So basically not for a very long time. Well this time he got to try to bowl! The first ball Grandma took him down to the lane and they both knelt over the ball and pushed it down. I think they got a few pins down. We eventually got him a ramp to push the ball down, and that to him was a lot of fun! He would follow you up and say "push" and then push the ball down the ramp and onto the lane! Once the ball was on it's way down the lane Lukas lost his interest in it fast! We had to keep watching him around the ball return (not a place for little hands) and he also kept trying to wonder off to explore. I do believe all in all he had a great time! I will post some pictures when I get some time!

No comments: