Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Time Change Blues
I usually love when the time changes, but not this year. It means two things to me. 1. Spring and Summer are coming, and 2. It's light out for longer. It seems this year we are having a hard time adjusting to the time change. Lukas has been a little crabbier at night and I can't fall asleep when I go to bed. It feels as though I am just sitting there and waiting to fall asleep. Then when my alarm goes off in the morning I don't want to get up at all. I had this problem before the time change, but it's much worse now. It took me 45 minutes just to wake up the last few days for work. That is crazy! I know it will get better, and all of us will adjust eventually. Just thought I would vent a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment