Friday, March 5, 2010
Our Little Computer User
Last night Lukas and I were downstairs doing laundry. While I was in the laundry room he decided to go play in our office area. While I was switching the laundry it got quiet. When your child who normally isn't very quiet is quiet you know he is up to something. Either 1. he is doing something he shouldn't be, or 2. he could be eating something. Well I pretty much knew he wasn't eating anything, but I figured he was doing something he shouldn't be. Well it was neither of those things! When I walked into the office he looked at me and said "Mama ooohh" and started pecking away at my husband's keyboard for his computer. Then he went over and started moving the mouse and scrolling the middle scroll button with his finger! I opened up Microsoft Word so he could type some letters! He would type a letter and then say "Mama" and point to the screen. What surprised me the most was how he was using the mouse. He must have picked that up from us. How would be know how to scroll the middle button on the mouse with his finger while he moves the mouse with his palm! He amazes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment