"No" seems to be the word of choice of Lukas. He says no to me about everything. Yesterday I would ask him a simple question and he would just tell me no. Some examples:
Me-"Lukas did you poop?" Lukas-"No" (Even though you could smell it.)
Me-"Can you pick up your toy?" Lukas-"No" (Then he would run out of the room.)
Me- "Go get in your chair for lunch." Lukas-"No" (He would still do as asked, he just said no.)
Me- "Lukas let's get your shoes on." Lukas-"No" (It's a game trying to get his shoes on.)
Well I am sure you get the idea. When he gets really fired up and made he yells "NO NO" at me or Chris. Mostly when we want to change his diaper, get him dressed into his pajamas, or tell him to stop hitting the dogs. It's a word we will have to live with I am afraid for now. I have be trying to not say No, but I guess it didn't work!
No comments:
Post a Comment