Friday, September 24, 2010

Pee in the Potty and More teeth!

My little guy has went potty on the big potty!!!  It happened this last weekend and we were so excited for him!


He asked to go potty so I helped him pull his pants down, take his diaper off, and step up to the potty to sit down.  I sat with him for a few seconds and told him I would be back.  I went off to get some lunch started.  When I came back he had peed on the toilet seat and on the floor.  I started clapping and cheering for him.  Then my husband came in and cheered for him too!  We were so excited he went in the potty!  We wanted him to know we liked that he went potty on the big toilet!  Yay!!!  Of course then I had to clean the bathroom, but a victory is a victory...right?  :)

We know that it means potty training is coming within the next couple months to a year.  Hopefully he will be easy to train.  I am not going to rush him.  I never asked him if he wanted to potty in the toilet he just asked on his own.  Man I love him!!!

Also...

Lukas has finally cut the bottom two K9 teeth.  For the first time he didn't act crabby or lose sleep like he usually does when he teethes.  Hallelujah!  I noticed the teeth last night when I was tickling him and he was laughing.  Then I got an even better look at them when he was crying and whining before bedtime.

That leaves him with only the 2 year old molars now to get.  Molars are another story though.  They can wait if they want.  Teething is tough business!

No comments: