Friday, June 25, 2010

No Mama, I sleep!


That picture above is Lukas not wanting to get up in the morning. He rolls over or just lays there and ignores my sing song voice of mine when I try to wake him up weekday mornings. He is becoming a master at it too. He will roll over and then cover his head with the blankets, or he balls up into the fetal position and then still ignores me. He likes his sleep just like his daddy does!


Then there is me...I wake up early and can't sleep anymore by usually 6:30-7am. I tiptoe around, because I don't want to wake Lukas up. This is on a weekend too! Nothing is more frustrating then wanting to sleep in and then your body/mind doesn't let you! Oh well it does give me a quiet start to the day at least.

No comments: