1. My focaccia bread recipe turned out awesome!
2. The dinner turned out great for Father's Day. I think we may make it again! Yummm!
3. I got to start reading my book that I got for this summer.
My Mom picked up the yeast for me so I didn't have to go to the store! (Thanks Mom!) I whipped up the bread recipe and then let it rise. When Lukas finally took a nap I got the bread all ready to be baked and then while it was doing it's final rise I started reading my book. I also poured myself a glass of wine. What better way to pass an hour or two on a Sunday afternoon. With a book and a glass of wine (Yay)! After Lukas woke up I started making the "glorified goulosh" for the Fathers Day dinner we had planned with Chris's family. It was a little different than how we usually make it. No tomato juice and lots more spices and fresh parsley. It was very good! It was busy in a cooking and baking sort of way, but it was a nice busy. I can't believe I actually like baking and cooking. (Me from 10 years ago would be impressed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment