Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend here we come!

This morning when I was waking Lukas up he kept rolling back over. He wanted to keep sleeping. Well I honestly wanted to stay in bed this morning too...but it's FRIDAY! Yay! I was tickling him and telling him it's Friday and tomorrow he could sleep in! Of course he probably doesn't understand this, but it seems like we are all in such better moods by the time Friday rolls around. He was in a good mood this morning after waking up, and maybe our moods just rub off on each other. It will be nice to have the weekend here and literally have no plans. We can be as lazy as we want to be this weekend! Which means I will probably get to bake and make special things for Lukas's breakfast or lunch. Usually this means chocolate chip pancakes or special mini pizzas for lunch. Some of his favorites! It is fun to spoil him when I get a chance to do it! Ahhh bliss!

No comments: