Monday, November 16, 2009

Roll Back Over

Every morning I go into Lukas's room and sing song his name "Mister Lukas" gently. He will usually ignore me so then I will come over and tickle his neck and back a little. I sing to him "Good morning, Lukas" and then I tickle him. Sometimes he will giggle and smile and say "Mama" in his cute little voice. Well then the other times he just grabs his blanket and rolls over. This morning he even rolled over and put his blanket over his head! I knew he wasn't going to be happy to get up...not at all! This reminded he of his father! Chris also loves to just roll back over and go to bed, or put a pillow over his face. It's cute to see Lukas doing this too. My favorite mornings though are when he giggles at me for tickling him. Those times are rare, but I will take them whenever!

No comments: