Thursday, November 19, 2009
Happy Dance!
I am sure every parent can tell you what their children do when they get happy. Some get excited and make noise, clap, or run around! Lukas dances! When I say dance it's a very hyper fast dance. He will pump his legs and feet really fast back and forth until he falls down! He giggles the whole time he is doing it too. This is sheer happiness being displayed at it's best! Every time he does this it just makes us laugh. When he was younger he used to pump this little legs back and forth and we called it 'happy feet'. He does have my goofiness and I love that he can express his happiness so well! When I get happy I also get hyper, however I don't dance. I can't recall if my Mom ever told me I had a happy dance or not. One thing is for sure though Lukas has his little happy dance down pat! He is one of the best things to ever happen to me! Undoubtedly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment