Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dog's Water Dish


Lukas has found a brand new toy. The dog's water dish! He loves to put his hands, toys, and anything he gets his little hands on in it. We do tell him "no" and "acky" but he is starting to tune us out. So when he reaches for it lately I clap my hands or snap my fingers, and once he looks at me he pretends he was doing something else. He thinks he is sneaky, but I know and saw what he was going to do! The other night I was getting ready for bed and cleaning up all his toys. I saw that he put my slipper in the dog's water dish. It made me laugh, but I didn't have any slippers to wear. He is such a little stinker! He makes me laugh, kids are so funny! I love being a mommy!

No comments: