Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time...


Time is really getting away from me lately. Things have been so busy with the start up of summer stuff like softball, kickball, and getting out of the house like grill outs and stuff. I can see why people always say to cherish the time you have. When I think back to last summer...it was so stressful and rewarding. Bringing home our new baby, not sleeping, and learning how to be a parent. Last summer feels like eons ago, but it was just 1 year ago. I am grateful for my healthy baby boy and all the fun memories and great times he has brought us. I just feel like time is getting away from me. I must try my hardest to slow down and cherish this summer, because next year will be completely different. Just like this summer will be way different than last summer. Plenty of good times to come...I just want to freeze time and hug and kiss my little guy. I feel it's going too fast already.

No comments: