Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Fun!!!



Lukas is now 1 year old!!! His birthday party was the 16th (this last Saturday) and it was so much fun! He took all his naps great that day and he was in an awesome mood for his party. We all ate sloppy joes, meatballs, jello salad, potato salad, and macaroni salad. Then afterward I had made a dinosaur birthday cake and dinosaur cupcakes for all the guests, but for Lukas...he got his own cake! I made a yellow cake with purple and blue polka dots and he enjoyed the frosting way too much! He kept grabbing the dots and eating them and then he finally tried the cake. After cake and ice cream we all went into the living room and opened presents. Fun, fun, fun!!! Lukas got a bunch of great gifts and summer clothes! I just want to thank everyone for being part of his big day and for celebrating my sweet boy! His first birthday was one of the best days of my life!

No comments: