Lukas has started to use his strength and climb. He doesn't succeed thank goodness, but I know it's only a matter of months and he will be climbing on things. He already loves pulling himself up on anything and everything. The other night when I was getting him ready for bedtime he kept pulling himself up and testing his strength with what looked like he was trying to climb out. I immediately moved up that rail and he has now stopped doing that. It really scared me though. It's enough that he is getting bo-bo's from falling into things. I do not need him falling from climbing out of something. No...no...no sir. That is something we will have to keep battling. He can be such a monkey!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Climbing...or trying
Lukas has started to use his strength and climb. He doesn't succeed thank goodness, but I know it's only a matter of months and he will be climbing on things. He already loves pulling himself up on anything and everything. The other night when I was getting him ready for bedtime he kept pulling himself up and testing his strength with what looked like he was trying to climb out. I immediately moved up that rail and he has now stopped doing that. It really scared me though. It's enough that he is getting bo-bo's from falling into things. I do not need him falling from climbing out of something. No...no...no sir. That is something we will have to keep battling. He can be such a monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment