Friday, January 9, 2009
Busy body
This morning I had to leave Lukas by himself playing on the floor while I went and started the car and cleaned it off. It snowed a few inches last night so this needed to be done for us to leave this morning. Well usually when I do this he stays playing with whatever toy I left him with and he is usually not too far from where he was when I left. However, today was a different story. I put a plastic storage box in our living room for toys after Christmas and right next to that is our canister of popcorn. Well I have our living room baby proofed or so I thought. I was probably outside doing that for maybe 4 minutes or so, and when I came back in he had tipped over the toy box and all his toys were dumped out on the living room floor. When I walked into the room he had zeroed in on the popcorn canister and tipped it over. Popcorn all over. Thank goodness I had just walked in so he didn't get to put any in his mouth. I have now moved the popcorn container so it's in our bedroom now. Today I realized that Lukas has truly become mobile. I cannot just leave him for 5 minutes playing on the floor while I do something quick. It never seems to amaze me how fast he is growing and changing everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment