Thursday, February 4, 2010

Say "What Lukas?"

My baby boy is talking more and more everyday. He will do something he is proud of and then say "Mama, then he says or explains whatever he did in gibberish." It's cute that he is trying to put so many words together, but I can't always understand him. Most times I know exactly what he is trying to tell me, however other times it's a toss up of what exactly he is trying to communicate. Lately he likes to put his volleyball and bouncy ball in a basket and then announce that he has put both 0f the balls in the basket. He will go out of his way to show and tell us he has done this. My husband and I were in the kitchen getting supper ready one evening and he came in with the basket with the balls. He said "Mama, bawlz enbkzt hehe" and then he turns to my husband "Daddy, bawlz enbkzt" and then he claps and giggles. It's cute how he takes the time to tell us both individually what he has done.
Another thing Lukas has started to love is pointing to body parts and talking about them. His belly or head is his favorite conversation topic. He will come over to me and say "belly" and then lift up his shirt. I will then tickle and zurburt his belly until he laughs. This was fun and all until he started trying to do it back to me. He will come over lift up my shirt and say "belly." He then will try to tickle my belly! One day it caught me off guard and his hands were freezing! I jumped and started laughing so hard, however I totally scared him when I jumped. It was still really cute though!

No comments: