Sunday, February 28, 2010

Coughing All Night

Lukas has a cold. It's not a really "bad" cold, but it is causing him to not sleep soundly. He will wake up and cough, cry a little then go back to sleep. He did that 4 times throughout the night. This morning when he woke up he was still tired. I felt bad for him so I made him his favorite breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes! He gobbled them up and begged for "mor". Then we cuddled for awhile and played with his cars. For lunch I spoiled him again. I made little mac and cheese cups and English muffin pizzas. http://dinnersforayear.blogspot.com/2008/08/double-mac-and-cheese-bites.html
He loved them too! After lunch he crawled on my lap curled up with his "bees" (blankets) and fell asleep. I put him in his crib so he could get a good nap and help fight off this cold! I do love lazy Sundays!


*Oh and also go team USA today in Men's Hockey!!! Bring home the gold!

No comments: