Friday, February 26, 2010

Nite nite

This week has been incredibly busy! It seems as though we get up, get ready, go to work, come home, make supper, do laundry/dishes, put Lukas to bed, and then do it all over again the next day. Lukas has also been having a teething week. Complete with the "fun" diapers and crabbiness. I believe the rest of the molars are finishing cutting right now. His poor little hand is all chapped from him constantly having it in his mouth. His appetite hasn't been as good as it usually is either. He is still eating, but we are used to him asking for "mor" and he hasn't done that in awhile. His word of choice this week has been "mama" or "mommy" and he will follow me around saying it while I am trying to make supper, do laundry, or pick up. He just wants my undivided attention and to sit and snuggle with him. I do love to snuggle! He has also been going to bed really early this week! He will cuddle in with me and then his eyes get really heavy. So I usually take him in his room to read a book (which he pushes away because he just wants to go to bed). Last night I went in his room to rock to him and read and he just said "nite nite momma". I gave him a hug and decided to see if that was what he wanted. I put him in his crib, he rolled over, and then I covered him up. That was that. Not another peep he went straight to sleep! I think lately when he is tired he gets like me and all he wants are his blankets and pillow and go to bed! Not a bad way to be.

No comments: