Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Ouch!
Lukas is learning new words everyday. He copies almost everything I say. Ouch is the new one. If he is getting tickled or I am changing him he is saying "ouch!" to me. I know it doesn't hurt him, but it's actually pretty funny! He has picked up "holy cow", "oh my gosh", "where is it", and "what is it". It seems like he picks up a new word or phrase everyday. His copying things has even got funnier. Daisy our Jack Russell Terrier will cough or grunt for air sometimes when her trecia collapses she will starting making the noise and Lukas will run in. He says "DAISY, oah oah oah and he makes the same noise Daisy does over and over. It's cute. Daisy is ok it's a normal thing for it to happen. No harm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment