Friday, August 21, 2009
August is flying by too fast
It seems like we were literally waiting for summer to get here and now it's almost done. Lukas has been really fun this summer. Trying new things and becoming his own little person. He likes to play in the sprinkler, ride on this little bus outside, play with cars, and most of all climb everything. His taste buds have changed too. He isn't as picky as he used to be in the beginning of summer. He will eat anything with noodles in them. Pizza and chicken are some of his favorites and we found out he likes green tea. Watching him grow into his own little person has been a bitter sweet feeling. I am so excited and happy for him when he learns something new or does something new, but at the same time it makes me sad. He is moving further away from that baby stage and it makes me a little sad. I wish I could bottle up those baby moments, because I already miss them. He is a fun little boy to hang out with, and I know it will get even better! The future holds so many possibilities for him. Can't wait to see more "Lukas" as he grows and learns new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment