There is a blog I started reading. http://ryansutter.com/blog/ I stumbled onto it the other day. I used to be a big Bachelorette and Bachelor show watcher. I feel it's gotten sad the last few years so I stopped watching it. Well this gentleman and his wife were on this show. I saw a link on Yahoo that said they had another baby so naturally I googled his name and he has a blog. There is a Parenting entry in his blog that I really liked a lot. He speaks about how he was reading an article that took a poll and 90% of all parents think that children decreased the couples happiness.. He thought that was a little high and I do agree with him. He said in his blog "Anyone who has kids knows that they are hard work. What in life worth a damn isn’t?". I totally agree with his comment. Children are a tremendous amount of work. They depend on you for everything at first, and as they grow you teach them to be their own person it gets better and worse. I feel this with Lukas growing and learning and since he has become a toddler I feel it's even more work. However, when I say work it's a good kind of work. The kind that makes you feel like a million bucks! When you look into your child's eyes and you see how content and happy they are I think their happiness makes you happy too! I think that poll was wrong.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Children
There is a blog I started reading. http://ryansutter.com/blog/ I stumbled onto it the other day. I used to be a big Bachelorette and Bachelor show watcher. I feel it's gotten sad the last few years so I stopped watching it. Well this gentleman and his wife were on this show. I saw a link on Yahoo that said they had another baby so naturally I googled his name and he has a blog. There is a Parenting entry in his blog that I really liked a lot. He speaks about how he was reading an article that took a poll and 90% of all parents think that children decreased the couples happiness.. He thought that was a little high and I do agree with him. He said in his blog "Anyone who has kids knows that they are hard work. What in life worth a damn isn’t?". I totally agree with his comment. Children are a tremendous amount of work. They depend on you for everything at first, and as they grow you teach them to be their own person it gets better and worse. I feel this with Lukas growing and learning and since he has become a toddler I feel it's even more work. However, when I say work it's a good kind of work. The kind that makes you feel like a million bucks! When you look into your child's eyes and you see how content and happy they are I think their happiness makes you happy too! I think that poll was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment