Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lazy days of summer?

I must say since Lukas has been born...there are no per say "lazy" days. They call these last days of summer lazy days. I don't know who came up with that term. When you work full time and are chasing a toddler when you aren't at work there is no "lazy" about it. Of course I would not change it for the world either. I love my baby boy and husband. They keep me happy and busy. Next summer I might not get so involved in summer sports. Between my husband and I we play 3 days a week. Tuesday through Thursday we are on the go either playing softball or kickball. In a few weeks my husband starts Football and in about a month we start volleyball. However at least those are for the fall and winter. Softball and Kickball will be done shortly. Summer seems to be slipping away from us. I can't believe how fast time goes since we have had Lukas. It feels like blinks in time.

No comments: