Friday, July 24, 2009

Rash, gums hurting, growing pains?

Well I think Lukas is getting ready to cut another tooth. He has had more drool, however you would never know it because he sucks it back in and swallows it. So this makes his diapers loose and then diaper rash is pretty common. Last night he was so cranky. I wasn't sure exactly what was getting to him. It could be the diaper rash (he has a slight rash), or it could be his gums bothering him. I know the last few times he was cutting a tooth he has been grumpy and cranky. However, my daycare lady mentioned today it could be growing pains too. He has been taking 3 naps a day this week instead of his 2, and he still goes to bed at the normal time. So it could be growing pains too. It's hard to know. I guess it's tough to be a baby! Poor little guy! If it is teething and he teethes this hard for small teeth...lord help us when he starts to get molars.

No comments: