Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lukas's Happy Place




We all have a happy place! For some it's a good book, cool movie, being in the wilderness, or just sitting and relaxing. My happy place is taking a walk with my two favorite guys in the whole world! Well Lukas's happy place is chocolate pudding! He loves it so much he makes "mmmmaammm" noises and giggles while eating it and he drapes himself in the stuff. I only give him pudding on his bath days. If I know he is going to need a bath then and only then will I feed him pudding! He starts out eating it so politely. He will take his little spoon and dip it in the bowl then take a little bite. Well he will eventually get sick of how long it's taking and throw his spoon. This is when he gets his hands into it and once that happens the mess unfolds from there. He will then take the bowl and drink the pudding! Here are some pictures I took. You can see pudding is one of his happy places by his smile!

No comments: