Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mr. Munch-A-Lot

Lukas is definitely a growing boy, but dang I can't believe how much food he can eat at one sitting for how old he is. My husband has been out of town on business so Lukas and I were home by ourselves. My Mom invited us over Tuesday night for supper and we had tuna hotdish. This is one of Lukas's favorites! He had two helpings! I was surprised how much he could devour at one sitting. Then Wednesday night we went over to my mother-in-law's for dinner. We had spaghetti and Lukas loved that too! He had two helpings of that! I can't believe how much food he can eat. It's like he got a taste of big people food and now he eats like a mad man! The spaghetti was pretty messy, but it made a great dinner it filled him up and it turned him orange all over. It was a great memory. As much as he enjoyed spaghetti we probably won't have it often, it was way too much work to clean him up! Maybe we will stick with the tuna hotdish. He doesn't turn colors from that dinner!

No comments: