Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New favorite word is NO!

Lukas has started the "no" phase. He says no to everything! If you are trying to change is diaper he is screaming "no!" If you are trying to put him in his highchair he is saying "no" and holding his legs apart. He has even started saying it for us. We will start to tell Lukas not to touch or play with something he shouldn't and we will say "Lukas..." and he will look at us point and then say "NO!" At first it was funny when he did it, and I still find it a little funny at times. However, when he doesn't listen that's when it gets hard and a little frustrating. I am excited for everything he learns and every step he takes to become more independent, but I could do without this NO phase. His cousin says No and Mine so at least he hasn't caught on to the mine yet. That phase is probably yet to come.

No comments: