Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playing


Lukas is all about play time. We have such a blast doing fun things together. He will sometimes hide behind me and I turn around fast and say "I see you!" Just just bursts out laughing! He also loves to shut the door to his room when I chase him. He then sits there and makes noises and puts his hands under the door. I do the same back to him and you can hear him just screaming and laughing...it's hilarious! One of his new favorite things is to ride piggy back. We will put him on our backs and giddy up around the house and he just loves it! Playing with Lukas really brings out the kid in myself. It's too bad some people in life never get to feel this kind of fun and enjoyment. Playing and reading with your child are a few of the best things about being a parent.

No comments: