Friday, April 24, 2009
Hot out
The last few days have been "hot" out for spring time anyway. We were outside playing with Lukas and his little cheeks were turning red. Once we brought him inside I noticed he was sweating really bad. He had shoes, socks, long pants, onsie, a t-shirt, and a jacket on. It was 85 degrees outside too. When I noticed how warm he was I took off his shoes, shocks, and coat. Then after awhile I noticed he was still warm so I took off his t-shirt. He was so cute running around in a onsie and pants. I love his little bare feet! Baby feet are so cute! I realized now that it's getting warmer out I will have to pay attention to the weather better. I don't want him to overheat...yet I don't want him to get too cold either. Layers will be key this spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment