Friday, April 10, 2009
Cruising Wal-Mart
Our family has a lot of birthdays in April. Lukas, my Mom, my little brother Eddie, and I all went to Wal-Mart to get birthday cards and some small gifts. Lukas was getting very restless in the cart. He kept putting his little hands out to me and making grunting noises. I know what he wanted...he wanted out. However, he can get heavy after carrying him for a long period of time. He did this almost the whole shopping trip. I finally took him out and then he kept trying to nose dive off me. He didn't want to be held...he wanted to walk around. So after awhile I got sick of him squirming and trying to get down. I let him down and he was walking in Wal-Mart. My Mom and I were each on a side of him holding onto his hands. After awhile he didn't want to even hold hands anymore. He just wanted to cruise all by himself. He did really well, since he never walks in his shoes. I was very surprised. It made me feel happy, but sad at the same time. I was happy because he was doing so well and walking like a little pro. I was sad because his actual babyness is fading fast. He is turning into a toddler...way too fast for me. I already miss him being a little baby in my arms. However, him interacting with us and learning new things is cool too! It's bitter sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment