We got our first snow fall last Friday afternoon into the evening. We got a total of 6 inches. Lukas was in awe of the snow and thought it was the best stuff ever to play in!
Our snow blower wouldn't start and my husband broke the pull string on it, so we shoveled. Lukas and I got all bundled up to help shovel. Lukas went through 3 pairs of mittens before being happy and content in our little winter wonderland. Last year's batman mittens did the trick! We had bought him a little shovel last year, so he used that and "helped" us shovel. He also went and got his big wheel out of the garage and rode it in the snow. He had so much fun, but after while he started complaining that he was hungry and that was that.
I am excited for this winter! I can't wait to take him sledding!
No comments:
Post a Comment