Lukas got to hang out with Grandma Mireau last night. She watches him every Tuesday for us because we play softball. They got to finally go outside! They went for a walk, and visited my Mom's friend and her little girl. Her name is Grace and they call her Gracie. Gracie and Lukas played so well together! I was told she kept digging all her toys out of her toy box and giving them to Lukas to play with. I wish I could have seen it, that would have been cute! I am glad Lukas finally got to be outside. He loves outside so much! This morning he cried when I took his shoes off at daycare, because he wanted to go outside. Poor little guy. However, the daycare lady said she was going to take all the kids on a walk after breakfast. So that will be some outside time he can enjoy!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Ready for fun
Lukas got to hang out with Grandma Mireau last night. She watches him every Tuesday for us because we play softball. They got to finally go outside! They went for a walk, and visited my Mom's friend and her little girl. Her name is Grace and they call her Gracie. Gracie and Lukas played so well together! I was told she kept digging all her toys out of her toy box and giving them to Lukas to play with. I wish I could have seen it, that would have been cute! I am glad Lukas finally got to be outside. He loves outside so much! This morning he cried when I took his shoes off at daycare, because he wanted to go outside. Poor little guy. However, the daycare lady said she was going to take all the kids on a walk after breakfast. So that will be some outside time he can enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment