Thursday, June 11, 2009
Losing things
Last night there were two times I was searching all over the house for a few things and I could not find them. Lukas has become obsessed with throwing things in his clothes hamper. If I can't find his wipes or desitin I just look in his clothes hamper and surprise...there they are! He has also started making a mad dash for the bathroom when he hears the bathroom door open. My husband left the bathroom door open last night and I heard Lukas running for the bathroom. I got there just in time for me to see him getting ready to lift the lid of the toilet and throw his sippy cup in. I stopped the act thank goodness! He also loves putting his hands, toys, and his feet in the dogs water dish. He is drawn to it. Needless to say...I believe more baby proofing may be in order. It's getting to be a challenge keeping him out of things these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment