Introducing Megan Rose Tabor! Born July 7th at 7:57am. She weighed 9 lbs 8oz and was 21 1/2 inches long! She weighed the exact same size as her big brother, but was a half inch shorter! My big sweet babies!
I know I haven't posted in a very long time, but it's been busy. A 3 year old and a newborn will keep your attention. They do it well too! Lukas is doing great with helping with Megan and being a big brother. When people ask if Megan is his sister he says "yes, that's my baby sister" very proudly! He also is protective when people stop to look at her or ask questions. He says Megan is his baby and he will start trying to answer the questions.
I may be changing the name of this blog to include Megan, or I might link to to a new one. I haven't decided yet. I do like rereading posts and reminsing about things Lukas did, so I think it would be fun to do with Megan too! More fun to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment