Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Soooo Tired...

My little guy has been so tired lately. He has been grabbing his blankies and just laying on the floor in any random spot. I ask him "are you tired?" and he just smiles. Two nights ago he decided to rearrange the bakers rack and lay down on the quesdilla maker. I wish I had a camera for when he did that...it was so funny and cute! Both of my brothers used to do the same thing when they were little. They would be on the go go and then just lay down and fall asleep in some random spot. I wonder if this is just a boy thing? I am sure girls do it too. I think he has been tired between his teething and possibly growing more. Plus I think the weather and season change always does it to people too. Who knows the real reason why he's doing it, but it is cute when he just lays down with his blankies in random spots!

No comments: